Why are the candles yellow?
- LesRuches candles are naturally golden and milky yellow because there are no added bleach or colorants on any of our candles.
Why does it have visible cracks, imperfections and light powdery look?
- LesRuches candles are made of only organic beeswax, coconut oil and essential oils. These imperfections are normal and caused by the natural composition of beeswax. A light natural powdery substance that come out from within the wax is called bloom.
What is “bloom” ?
- The natural process called "bloom" that happens to 100% pure beeswax candles. bloom refers to the whitish cast that takes over the outside of the candle. It does not affect the way a candle burns, and is simply a natural process of the softer oils of the beeswax rising to the outside surface.
Does beeswax expire?
- No Beeswax does not go bad or expire.
How long is the burn time?
- Each candle's burn time varies based on its environment and/or room temperature.
Should I cut the wicks?
- We recommend leaving the wick size as is and only trimming the tip by gently removing it once its formed a mushroom like shape.
When should I extinguish the flame?
- It is best to wait for the wax surface pool to melt evenly before extinguishing the flame to avoid any tunneling. However, should your candle starts tunneling - a quick solution is to let it burn longer until it evens out on its own which can take up to 1-4 hours. You can also use a craft heat gun to melt the wax.
When should I expect my order?
- All of our products are made to order. Please allow 1-3 business for production.
For any additional questions, please email us Hello@LesRuches.com