Do not cut the wicks short.

Do not extinguish the flame until the entire

wax surface pool has melted evenly.

This is very important as this will prevent your candle

from tunneling and will prolong the life of your candle.

Room temperature may affect each candle's burn time. 

Once the wick forms a long mushroom like shape, 

extinguish the candle, let it cool and gently remove the tip.

Keep wax pool free from excess wick and other debris at all times. 

Extinguish candle carefully, let it cool

completely before touching or moving. 

 We recommend using a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle.

Never use water as it can cause wax to splatter or glass to break.

Keep out of reach of children and pets. 

Never leave a burning candle unattended.
*Please refer to our FAQ page for any questions or email us at